Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Xmas Friends

"Yay! Xmas!" I hear you say.
A time of joy, of peace, or come what may.

Who celebrates the birth of One. I admit that I know of none.

He born of Bethlehem was witnessed by Three Wise Men.

Who proferred gifts for this special Son. Though he was so Young.

A Silent Night A Holy Night, the heavens bore a star so bright.

Is this what goes through minds of many stressn over feast and penny.

What does this day mean to you? If not a day to get whats due?

For me it is a commercial Xmas, with food family the gift of presence.

Good will to one. Good will to all is it felt while shopping in ready for.

Happiness spreads this time of year, almost all rejoice in some Xmas cheer.

Happy Xmas to you my friends however you celebrate.
Share a smile laugh and hug it will be just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment