Friday, January 8, 2010

Im Fine Thanks

Last year a tweep said to me...
"I know youre fine you always are."
I was really quite surprized by that statement, I mean theres been times in my life when I thought... "This is just all too hard. I dont want to do this anymore"
or times when Ive felt like...
My heart had been ripped out damaging my lungs in the process making breathing difficult and body aching as though its very essence was leeching...
But I realized this tweep didnt know this about me. So I thought of the me he knew... Ive had bouts of depression on twitter alot of the poems here were tweets of inspiration bought on by such bouts. He may have missed those. (there will be encore performances at random) So in general... What he has seen and knows of me has been... Fun... Happy... Positive... ME! Alot of people see me that way...
How do I feel about that? Im not too sure... Detached in some way from those who believe me to be...
'Fine. Always. Fine.'

Moving on...

"Im not fine! Or always fine!" Im neurotic, passionate, random and give my all, to those who cross my path. I have trouble controlling my emotions, my attractions, my intentions Im a right fucking fool at times. I go hard! Fall harder.
Then.
Hurt.
Yeah Im fine...

1 comment:

  1. When you fall, I'll be there to catch you and help you back up again! I love you, your randomness, your passion, your beauty, your uniqueness - you are a beautiful entity.. and Yes, you're always FINE! We all are...

    Footprints In The Sand lyrics
    Songwriters: Cowell, Simon; Kreuger, David Bengt; Magnusson, Per Olof; Page, Richard;

    You walked with me, footprints in the sand
    And helped me understand where I?m going
    You walked with me when I was all alone
    With so much I know along the way
    Then I heard you say

    I promise you, I?m always there
    When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
    I?ll carry you when you need a friend
    You?ll find my footprints in the sand

    I see my life flash across the sky
    So many times have I been so afraid
    And just when I have thought I lost my way
    You give me strength to carry on
    That?s when I heard you say

    I promise you, I?m always there
    When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
    And I?ll carry you when you need a friend
    You?ll find my footprints in the sand

    When I?m weary, well, I know you?ll be there
    And I can feel you when you say

    I promise you, I?m always there
    When your heart is filled with sadness and despair
    I?ll carry you when you need a friend
    You?ll find my footprints in the sand

    I promise you, I?m always there
    When your heart is full of sadness and despair
    I?ll carry you when you need a friend
    You?ll find my footprints in the sand


    © DECAY MUSIC AB; LITTLE DUME MUSIC;
    Source of Lyrics: http://www.elyrics.net/read/l/leona-lewis-lyrics/footprints-in-the-sand-lyrics.html

    ReplyDelete