Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TIME TRAVEL STASIS

Okay so we talked about travelling through timezones and became tangled intricately in elusive time. Hysterics I was in. Trying to follow a thread. Loved it! Thought to blog and find a poets logic. Not too sure I can...

Youll leave today. 12 hours later for me than you. Youll arrive tomorrow eve, 2 hours earlier than me. Well thats simple leave today arrive tomorrow. Does not a poem make. Hmm...

20 hours in stasis yet still a day youll lose? Is that right? I know not....

Air time left as no time is probably best, I guess...


Here today, here tomorrow, here tomorrow, here tomorrow. No, thats not right.
Here today, and yesterday lasts a long time for me in cybertime. Being first to today. Tomorrow Im in for others to varying degrees. Like Xmas Day lasted for a long spanse of time. Twitter-time that is...

Hmm... An ode to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment