Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Karma Camelia

Karma in this lifetime, Ive yet to payback, I guess...
My journey seeming a simple but unending test...
I do not wish for riches, I want, what I need...
But still at times it seems too much even without greed...
So I figure that my life thus far, filled with many bones...
Is being tallied pros and cons til I payback what I owe...
Or could it be Im suppose to strive and reach some unknown goal...
If thats the case Im bound and gagged in my own self dug hole...
Im trying to be all that I can, though my confidence is fleeting...
Maybe trust in self, is the grade of scale, the mission to achieving...
Blindly I shall continue on, with some stress but little haste...
When all I wish, is that I leave, a smile on every face...

No comments:

Post a Comment