Friday, November 19, 2010

I count my blessings and soothe my sorrows. #happiness



If tomorrow never comes, what could I have done. #mortal




By Eve's transgression, loneliness inherent. #ByWayOfEden




#lifecycle... reassessing . depossessing . reassessing . addressing . reassessing . progressing . reassessing . digressing . reassessing . processing . #bloom



anxiety whirls, whips, sanctity of slumber, definate departure, torn, aching.




Monday morning dawning, grey and warm, fickle winter, shortest day.




#quitter... overcome... dependancy... alone... always



#letting go
choose to chill. evade the ill.
harrowed mind. seek to find.
I shant miss. my due bliss.
I choose to chill.





infinite thoughts ricochet in the stream
leaving sleep without dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment