Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Poetwee revisited
cleaning out my twitter favourites.


M = H3 x L360 ~ the measure of a man is the volume of his heart and the distribution of his love ~ 31 July 10


- Only Dr Who the Lord of Time can heal my heart in the blink of an eye - 31 July 10


~ the heart sings loud sings clear ~ the mind muddies her song ~ 31 July 10


~ your grasp too rough ~ your mind too brittle ~ your love too wrong ~ 30 July 10


~ I shant question ~ why ~ for I ~ need no longer ~ know ~ 30 July 10


~ oblivion waits for me ~ 28 July 10


- time sways in grey - no rush or delay - just grey - a time piece - will shatter such illusion - deluded I'll ignore - just sway in grey - 23 July 10


- Iced the air - shivers me timbre - a sorry song - 23 July 10


- up I must - for Ive snoozed - through all alarms - 23 July 10


Morning intrudes - I try to hide - in sleep - she finds me - undercover 23 July 10


#I . my soul sought understanding . placed me where . Id best learn . with teachers . situations . lessons . i am . here to know . the physical . feed the soul . 2 July 10

No comments:

Post a Comment