Saturday, September 24, 2011


#poetwee12monthsago


#animalinstinct
~ I wait ~ I chase ~ I surrender ~




#appreciateme
~celebrate the body ~ all its brought me through ~
~ I'd not likely do to a friend ~ what I have done to you ~
~ Youve served me well ~ through thick and thin ~ addictions ~ flights of fancy ~
~ I didnt appreciate the toll on you ~ of my inconsistencies ~
~ time I cared for you ~ as you have done for me ~
#appreciateme



#birdfood
~ as wild birds come to feed ~
~ upon the goodies on my lawn ~
~ their characters I get to see ~
~ the great and the small ~



#moveon
~ forward in time ~ I move tonight ~ too soon ~ my darkness gone ~
~ hard to mope in summer sands ~




#love
~ I may not say ~
~ I love you ~
~ I only long ~ for your word ~
~ your smile ~ your happiness ~ is mine ~
~ though ~ I may not say ~
~ I love you ~




#crazycat
~ the cat has lost his marbles ~
~ a schizoid he pounces ~
~ on his imaginary friends ~



#springsky
~ the wind has died ~ so mourns the sky ~ he has left her numb ~
#2010

No comments:

Post a Comment